- This page details the terms and conditions under which you may use www.goape.co.za
- By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Engnetglobal reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page.
- The term "EngNet" refers to the legal entity Engnetglobal CC.
- "Goape" is a division and or brand of Engnetglobal CC.
- The term "Discriminatory" means offensive, untrue or provocative material based on race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth.
- The term "Pornographic" means all the content and actions, simulated or real, graphic or written detailed in Schedules 1, 2, 6, 7 and 11 of the Films and Publications Act 65 of 1996.
- The term "Illegal Content" means material that is Pornographic, Discriminatory, oppressive, racist, hate speech, sexist, defamatory against any User or third party, offensive to any User or group, a violation of a User's or a third party's privacy, identity or personality, copyright infringement, advice and / or guidelines on the circumvention of any technical security measures and / or digital rights management technologies, malicious codes such as viruses and Trojan horses, and content containing any Personal Information of third parties without their express consent and includes hyperlinks or other directions to such content.
- The term "Personal Information" means Personal Information as defined in the Promotion of Access to Information Act.
- Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
- that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
4. Subscriptions and Payments
- "Pay as you go" job credits are non-refundable.
- All subscriptions are monthly and may be cancelled giving 30 days written notice to support [at] goape [dot] co [dot] za.
- Monthly subscriptions that are unpaid will result in your account being suspended.
- EngNet reserves the right to suspend any account should it be in violation of any condition or law.
5. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights in/to the content of this website are reserved and retained by the owners of such rights. Users of this website are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trade Mark, Patent or Intellectual Property Rights in/or to the content.
- www.goape.co.za is a web service which stores and displays job advertisments and CV content independently published by third parties on the Goape website. EngNet is not involved in the recruitment process and is not a recruiter and/or employer with respect to the use of the Goape Website. EngNet shall not be responsible for any user entering into agreements or making decisions of whatever nature in connection with the posting of jobs, CV’s and/or the contents thereof and/or any other information obtained on the Goape Website.
- Whilst EngNet has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the Website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that the Website will operate error-free or that any files, downloads or applications available via the Website are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data, code or harmful mechanisms which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system. In no event shall EngNet or any third party contributors of material to the Website be liable for any costs, expenses, losses and damages of any nature (whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website, your inability to use the Website and/or the operational failure of the Website, and whether or not such costs, expenses, losses and damages are based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise.
- The Website and its contents are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the generality of this clause, the following warranties are expressly excluded: warranty of merchantability, quality, or fitness for particular purpose, compatibility of the Website with your technology, equipment or software, uninterrupted or error free functionality of the Website, and non-infringement of any rights. EngNet makes no representations and no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, and graphics set out on the Website. Insofar as the Website contains links to any other internet websites, you acknowledge and agree that EngNet does not have control over any such website and EngNet shall therefore not be liable in any way for the contents of any such linked website, nor for any costs, expenses, losses or damages of any nature whatsoever arising from your access and/or use of any such website.